Get licensed with A Series 7 and work as an Independent Broker

Start the process of becoming an independent broker with Series 7 sponsorship

Learn what licenses you may need and the top brokerage firms to affiliate with. Where to take the Series 7 and what is on the exam.

American Investment Training provides a special "how to become a successful broker or adviser" Guide for getting your Series 7 and working as an independent

Setting up an independent branch of an existing firm allows you to maintain your core CPA, law, real estate, mortgage, insurance or investment related business. You will simply have an option to market securities to your existing clients and clear the trades through our firm. You will receive monthly commissions on everything you earn.

If you are a financial professional or existing stockbroker, investment or insurance representative with clients, our firm is interested in helping you set up your own stockbroker office through us.

This independent opportunity with our firm is best for people including:

Licensed and Producing Brokers
Mortgage brokers
Real Estate agents
Insurance brokers
Pension and retirement planning consultants
Other financial sales people

Get the Guide direct through AIT and the Finance Career website here:


Learn how to get sponsored for the Series 7 exam. How to become an independent broker. Complete breakdown of all licenses. Product education and much much more.

Get the "How To become a successful broker and adviser" Ebook. Originally written in 1999. Thousands sold. UPDATED for 2016. Know what you need to know! - download it now. Use it ongoing.....

Only $20.00

BUY NOW HERE or click cover below!

Copyright American Investment Training, Inc.