Missouri Agent CE Course   

Begin your Missouri continuing education online for your Life and health license and Property lines Insurance agent credits. Our university has dozens of training courses for insurance agents to complete their Missouri Insurance CE requirements.

Every state has insurance continuing education requirements for licensed agents. The credits and topics needed will be different for each state. You can view the full catalog for Missouri and choose the courses that best suits your CE needs.

The training can be completed online or in paper form.


Courses include sections for:

  • Life and Health
  • Property and Casualty
  • Adjuster Public
  • Adjuster and more Lines

Life Insurance CE Catalog:

The life courses for Missouri include: Life Insurance for businesses, IRA credits, annuuities and much more.

Property and Casualty

P&C training includes sections for: Property and business insurance, homeowners, workers compensation, officers and employment liability.

Mississippi continuing education exemptions:

Travel insurance agents who are representatives of a common carrier.

Any person who sells credit life, accident & health or property insurance in connection with a loan.

Persons who sell only title insurance or crop insurance

Any person who sells only pre-arranged funeral plan insurance.

Any person who is at least 70 years old.